2. What is 8-5-7-3-2-9-6, in this film?
God's phone number
Miss Piggy's Pyschic Hotline
the channel on which God and Daniel watch Kermit
This is a trick question; this number is never seen or mentioned, in this film.
3. How much does Miss Piggy charge for her "psychic" services, in this film?
4. When God, in this film, refers to "squiggly bug" and "tic-tac-toe" "thingies," what is she probably referring to?
both of the above
none of the above
5. Whom does Nancy apparently mistake for the Grinch, in this film?
6. What do the red lasers do, when Fozzie runs through them, in this film?
They set off an alarm.
They burn Fozzie.
Nothing; they're harmless parts of a light show.
This is a trick question; no red lasers are seen or mentioned, in this film.
7. On which floor is Ms. Bitterman's office, in this film?
8. Who saves the Muppet Theater by having it designated as a Historical Site?
9. Who has their best year ever, in this film?
The Salvation Army
10. Whom does the Crocodile Hunter hit with his blow dart, in this film?
This is a trick question; no Crocodile Hunter appears, nor is one ever mentioned, in this film.